Your HOW and your NOW matter. Live Accordingly.
8 Resolutions every believer should make and keep:
1. I will make it my priority and my pattern this year to gather with my church on Sundays to offer my worship and hear God’s Word preached.
2. I will make sure small group fellowship around God’s Word is a part of my weekly rhythm.
3. Five days a week I will spend time in an unhurried communion with The Lord by CAMPing in His Word. Comprehend, Apply, Meditate, Pray.
4. I will seek out and commit to a special relationship with another believer of my gender for discipleship. I may offer guidance or receive guidance but walking with another believer will be a part of my routine.
5. I will serve The Lord by finding or remaining in a consistent place of service within a ministry of the Church.
6. I will generously and sacrificially support my church financially with tithing my income as the goal and baseline of personal stewardship.
7. I will attempt to share my faith with someone through intentional prayer and conversation on a weekly basis.
8. I will find a way to be involved in one of the missions efforts around me to share the gospel through word and deed to people not normally in my circle of influence.