Church at The Mill is located in Moore, Woodruff, and Lake Cooley SC, with the Central Campus located in Moore. Our mission is to create an environment of New Beginnings and Real Relationships. Through God’s provision, Church at The Mill has experienced tremendous growth in the Greater Spartanburg area. We are excited about the future as we prepare for continued growth in reaching the lost in our community and around the world.
Staff Position Title: Campus Worship Leader, Woodruff
The Campus Worship Leader role is a full-time position that works closely with the Worship Team in the planning and implementation of all Woodruff Campus worship services upholding the vision of Church at The Mill.
Reports To: Senior Worship Pastor
Full Time: 40 hours/week
The Campus Worship Leader position is responsible for training, stewarding, leading, managing and recruiting worship leaders in both vocal and instrumental music. The Campus Worship Leader is responsible for upholding the vision, direction and systems of Church at The Mill while teaching and leading a volunteer worship team consisting of choir, band, and lead vocal team. This position is responsible for the week-to-week responsibilities of the Woodruff Campus worship ministry, while also supporting and leading assigned church-wide responsibilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee and administer all campus worship/media staff and volunteers to produce weekly and special services
- Execute the planning and producing of weekly and special worship services
- Schedule campus band and vocal team
- Maintain Planning Center Online weekly
- Lead devotion and prayer time for team members weekly
- Provide pastoral care for team members and communicate pastoral needs to the Associate Worship Pastor
- Maintain green room area
- Schedule and conduct auditions using CATM worship ministry processes
- Attend and contribute creatively to weekly worship planning and staff meetings
- Assign, lead, and create campus rehearsals and worship services for adults and students as needed
- Prepare for large group rehearsals/services by spending time in individual rehearsals as needed
- Recruitment for every area of the campus worship ministry
- Communicate with worship volunteers regarding any changes to plans
- Meet weekly with Senior Worship Pastor for spiritual, administrative, and worship leadership guidance.
- Other tasks/duties as assigned by the Senior Worship Pastor
- Strong daily/abiding relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Profess and display a calling to worship leadership and teaching worship.
- Mastery of Planning Center Online and Ableton Music software tools for worship planning.
- Strong talent and competency in communicating/leading the church vocally and instrumentally.
- Four (4) years of worship ministry experience
- Bachelor's Degree in worship/music-related field. A Master’s degree in a Church Worship related field is strongly preferred.
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com.