If we are committed to Christ and His Word…
- We do not attack anyone for their beliefs or behaviors
- We do not affirm everyone’s beliefs and behaviors
- We do not assume our beliefs and behaviors are understood and thus we continue to establish, teach, encourage, and celebrate the good news of God’s design for our lives.
What is a woman physically, spiritually, sexually, maternally, missionally, and relationally?
1. A woman Physically is an adult female made in the image of God.
2. A woman Spiritually is a sinner in need of salvation which is fully available to her through faith in Christ.
3. A woman Sexually is uniquely made to either live a life of singleness and celibacy or commit her life to a man in covenant marriage.
4. A woman Maternally is wonderfully designed to nurture as a mother.
5. A woman Missionally in Christ is expected and equipped to strengthen the church and make the gospel known.
6. A woman Relationally is to bless other women and be respected, cherished, and protected by men.