Our goal is to connect Senior Adults to the ministries and vision of The Mill. We want to see every Senior Adult engaged in:
We want to live out the truth of Acts 20:24
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Through small groups, fellowship, Bible studies and opportunities to serve, we help our Senior Adults find community, spiritual growth, support and care.
ON CAMPUS SMALL GROUPS
Tommy Godfrey Room 202
Joyce Dunn Room 123
Olvie Fuller Room 200
Bill Purvis Room 122
Alan & Judy Wofford Room 122
Jill & Bob Beauvais Room 222
Lois Skinner Room 124
Jane Price, Sally Crain Room 200
Doug Forbis Room 126
Doris Hughey & Marie Ridings Room 126
Young at Heart
WOMEN OF ENCOURAGEMENT
9-10AM, Room 300/ The CLC
8:30AM, Room 126
The first Wednesday of each month the men meet, enjoy a rich prayer time and then fellowship over breakfast.
Midweek at the Mill is here to help you grow closer to Christ and to your church community. Classes will resume August 29th and will be listed soon.
Book Study: The Believers Walk With Christ’ by John McArthur. Led by Andrew Lee
- Deepen and strengthen your relationship with Christ by understand what it means to “Walk” with Christ by studying biblical passages on Walking in Love, Walking in Truth, Walking in the Spirit, and many more.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 229
- Cost: $10
Book Study: The Excellent Wife, A Biblical Perspective by Martha Peace. Led by Rebecca Fisher
- If you are serious and sincere about your walk with Christ and want true biblical teaching and guidance of how to fulfill your role in a marriage to give God the glory, this is the study for you! Whether you are newly or seasoned married or you plan on being married someday, this scripture based study is a systematic and practical approach that speaks to issues and how to face them with God’s grace.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 228
- Cost: $10
Financial Class: Dave Ramsey’s The Total Money Make Over. Led by Anne Kelley
- The Total Money Make Over is Dave’s all-time bestselling book. It has helped millions of families get rid of debt and change their lives forever with its simple, practical seven step plan.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 224
- Cost: $15
Crew: Led by John Manly
- This group tackles construction and upkeep projects of all kinds, all over our church.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm, meets in the CLC
- No cost
Adult Choir: Led by Jeff Brockelman
- Choir is open to anyone who wants to use their musical ability to lead people in worship. They prepare music for the 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 Sunday services and many other special events throughout the year.
- Meets from 6:00 – 7:30 in the Sanctuary
Many of our senior adults enjoy serving in the following areas:
WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEAL TEAM
ADMINISTRATIVE / OFFICE ASSISTANTS