Our goal is to connect Senior Adults to the ministries and vision of Church at The Mill. We want to see every Senior Adult engaged in:
We want to live out the truth of Acts 20:24
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Through small groups, fellowship, Bible studies and opportunities to serve, we help our Senior Adults find community, spiritual growth, support and care.
WOMEN OF ENCOURAGEMENT
9-10 AM, Room 300/ The Canteen
8:30 AM, Room W106
Wednesday mornings men meet to enjoy a rich prayer time and fellowship.
Midweek for Adults – Spring 2019
Note: With space being limited, please RSVP for these by emailing Tonya@amrbc.org
If you have any special needs regarding any of these opportunities, please let us know.
- Bible Study through the book of James. Led by Rev. Gene Pace
- This study will focus on the major topics taught in the book of James such as Temptation, Prayer, Obedience, Speech, and Compassion.
- Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM in Room 229
- No Cost
- Women’s Study: Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin. Led by Rebecca Fisher
- In Women of the Word, Jen Wilkin helps us understand how to study the bible with both our hearts and our minds. Through this 8 week study, she offers a clear and concise plan to help women go deeper in their study of Scripture. Learn to equip yourself to engage God’s Word in a way that trains your mind and transforms your heart.
- Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM in Room 228
- Cost: $10
3. Beginner Spanish for Mission Trips Led by Casey Seaman
This class is to help prepare mission trip participants or those wanting to engage in the local Hispanic community with basic terms, greetings and introductory conversations.
Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM in Room 124 (Will run for 12 weeks)
Many of our senior adults enjoy serving in the following areas:
WEDNESDAY NIGHT MEAL TEAM
ADMINISTRATIVE / OFFICE ASSISTANTS