We invite you back for Worship on our campus! Please read our COVID-19 protocols below.
GATHERING FOR WORSHIP AT CHURCH AT THE MILL
We are currently regathering for Worship on campus Sunday Mornings at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. We have safety procedures in place to create an incredible and safe Sunday Morning Worship experience for you and your family. Children's programming is available for birth-3rd Grade. View the details and answers to any questions you may have below!
As we Regather, we want to create a safe and healthy environment for you and your family. To do so, we ask that in the Lower Level of the Worship Center, you leave three seats between you and other families. The Upper Level of the Worship Center is sectioned off to be more socially distant, please see an usher to be seated up there. Our Ushers will also be sanitizing every seat between the 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM services.
KIDS AT THE MILL
We are excited to have our normal kids' programming for birth - 3rd Grade on Sunday mornings! Our Preteens, 4th - 5th Graders, are encouraged to attend Worship with their parents. Please read the COVID-19 protocols below that our teams are putting in place. The doors will open at 8:45 AM for the 9:00 AM service and then will open at 10:45 AM for the 11:00 AM. If you are not comfortable worshipping on campus, we have online resources for our Kids at The Mill!
Please read the safety and health procedures our Kids’ ministry is putting in place to provide a healthy environment for our families.
- Parents are encouraged to wear masks during drop-off and pick-up.
- Preschool-age kids will not be required to wear masks, but are more than welcome to.
- Preschool volunteers are encouraged to wear masks.
- Elementary-age kids will be required to wear masks until they are seated.
- Elementary volunteers are encouraged to wear masks.
- Classrooms, toys, and surfaces will be sanitized before, in between, and after the services.
- Parents will be required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the Kids’ check-in areas.
- Parents are not allowed in the classrooms.
- There will be marked areas to allow social distancing as you drop-off and pick-up your kid.
- We are requiring only one parent per two kids to enter the Kids’ wing.
- We will sanitize each kid’s hands ages 2 and older as they enter their classrooms.
- 1st-3rd grade kids will be seated 6FT apart.
ADULTS AT THE MILL
Join hundreds of other adults this Fall for eDisciple. eDisciple is a 13-week commitment that will strictly focus on discipleship with your choice of meeting in-person or virtually in the setting of "eGroups." eGroups consist of 3-5 people of the same gender and are led by an eGroup leader. Group members will watch a short video lesson each week by Pastor DJ prior to their group time, then will come together for fellowship and lesson discussion. Click below for more information about eDisciple and to join a group.
Our normal Small Groups are not meeting as of now but hope to resume in the Fall. For more information about Small Groups, check our Small Group page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT REGATHERING
Yes, we will be live streaming our 9:00 AM Worship Service that will then be available all day.
Masks will not be required; however, are encouraged. In addition, we do encourage you to practice safe and healthy habits and be respectful of others' space.
Yes, we have hand sanitizing stations throughout the Worship Center. Entry doors will be manned by our Greeters, allowing you to enter and move through the Worship Center without touching a door.
Yes, our Medical Response Team will be on site.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Follow Us On Social Media
Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more updates @churchatthemill.
Call our office
Our office hours are M-TH 8 AM-5 PM and F 8-2 PM. Please call us at 864-576-7548 if you have any questions.
MAKE DEEPER CONNECTIONS.
Church at The Mill is a place of Real Relationships.
Grow spiritually and connect with others who are at the same stage of life. Find small church groups that suit your lifestyle.