Our online giving is an easy process! Click here to give online.
There are 3 ways that you can give.
1. Bill Pay (Preferred)
Bill Pay is where you set up an automatic payment from your bank account on a one-time or recurring basis. You select the dollar amount and frequency of the payment (ex. $300 once per month, on the 1st day of the month). Check with your bank for specific instructions.
YOUR BANK WILL ASK FOR THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Check recipient: Church at The Mill
Recipient Address: 4455 Anderson Mill Road Moore, SC 29369
Recipient phone #: (864) 576-7548
The account number would be your tithing envelope #. Since you do not have one, please insert your phone number without spaces, i.e...8641234567.
Memo Section of Check: "Tithe, Acts 1:8, or Gr 2.0"
2. Normal Check
You can write a check and drop it off at the church office or mail to:
Church at The Mill
4455 Anderson Mill Road
Moore, SC 29369
3. By Debit Card or Credit Card
You can follow the process to set up one-time or monthly payments from your credit or debit card. Click here to get started.
Take a moment to tell us who you are and how you would like to follow Christ. One of our prayer team members will confidentially reach out to help you and pray with you.
Thank you for joining us! We will now have our Sign Language signer on campus at our 9:00 AM Services. Our ASL Service is available below Monday afternoons.
Even though we cannot gather in person, we still would love to connect with you! Please click below if you are a guest, have a prayer concern, or would like to contact a pastor regarding your Next Step in your walk with Christ.
If you need prayer or need to talk to someone, please fill out our prayer request form below.
Are you having some connection issues? Find answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. If you don’t see your question listed below, please fill out this form and our technical team will do their best to assist you.
Why Is My Video Buffered, Choppy, Or Frozen?
- Check your wifi network connection to make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Multiple users on your home network watching the video at the same time may interfere with the quality of video streaming or slow it down.
- Test your bandwidth speed - www.speedtest.net.
- If you’re watching on a computer, select a lower bitrate from the Video Quality drop-down menu located below the bottom-right corner of the video screen.
Why Is The Video Not Loading?
- Be sure you are watching the service live or after the stream is finished.
- Verify that the Flash Player plugin is installed in your system.
- Refresh the web page. Once it has completely loaded, click the “Watch Now” button to begin playing the service.
- Clear your internet browser’s cache (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
Why Don't I Hear Any Sound?
- Adjust the volume on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located on the Livestream feed.
- Restart your internet browser by closing and reopening it.
- Update your Flash Player to the latest version.
- Allow third-party Flash content on your computer (learn more by visiting Adobe’s help page).
- Check any antivirus and firewall software to see if it's blocking third-party Flash content.