Midweek at The Mill
Midweek at the Mill is here to help you and your family grow closer to Christ and to your church community.
Midweek will resume on January 9th.
MIDWEEK FOR KIDS
Wednesday Nights include free dinner, Preschool Worship and a Bible Story Time. Check-in at one of our two downstairs check-in locations: one located at the main Preschool entrance and the other at the end of the preschool hallway. Drop off and pick-up in their classrooms.
Wednesday Nights for elementary kids include free dinner, fun games, lots of laughter and bible study lessons. Check-in at one of our three check-in locations - Two Downstairs: one located at the main Preschool entrance and the other at the end of the preschool hallway. The third check-in is upstairs at the end of the children's hallway. Drop off and pick-up in their classrooms.
Over 100 Preteens gather together on Wednesday Nights for their very own worship service. We kick-off with free food and then have a time of worship, a message, small groups and then fun games to close the night out. Drop-off and pick-up is in the gym which is located behind the main building.
If your child is new to Midweek and has not registered, please make sure he/she is registered beforehand or arrive early enough to register on site.
MIDWEEK FOR STUDENTS
Wednesday nights for Middle School students is a large group experience where students gather together at “The Ramp” for free food, hang out time, great worship, and a special message! Car pool drop off/pick up line is located on the hill going down to “The Ramp” entrance.
This large group midweek experience for High School students meets in “The Chapel” and includes free food, friends and fellowship, powerful worship, and a life-shaping message from God’s word!
MIDWEEK FOR ADULTS
Midweek for Adults – Spring 2019
Note: Because classroom space is limited, please RSVP for these classes by emailing Tonya@amrbc.org
If you have any special needs regarding any of these classes, please let us know.
1. Bible Study through the book of James. Led by Rev. Gene Pace
- This study will focus on the major topics taught in the book of James such as Temptation, Prayer, Obedience, Speech, and Compassion.
- Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 229
- No Cost
2. Women’s Study: Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin. Led by Rebecca Fisher
- In Women of the Word, Jen Wilkin helps us understand how to study the bible with both our hearts and our minds. Through this 8 week study, she offers a clear and concise plan to help women go deeper in their study of Scripture. Learn to equip yourself to engage God’s Word in a way that trains your mind and transforms your heart.
- Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 228
- Cost: $10
3. Financial Class: Dave Ramsey’s The Total Money Make Over. Led by Anne Kelley
- The Total Money Make Over is Dave’s all-time bestselling book. It has helped millions of families get rid of debt and change their lives forever with its simple, practical seven step plan.
- Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 224
- Cost: $15
4. Beginner Sign Language Class: Led by Kim Speer
- This class will take some basic words and learn how to actually interact with individuals in our deaf community. We will expand our vocabulary from words only to basic conversation. This class will run for 12 weeks.
- Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 126
- No Cost
5. Crew: Led by John Manly
- This group tackles construction and upkeep projects of all kinds, all over our church.
- Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30pm, meets in the CLC
- No cost
6. Adult Choir: Led by Jeff Brockelman
- Choir is open to anyone who wants to use their musical ability to lead people in worship. They prepare music for the 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 Sunday services and many other special events throughout the year.
- Meets from 6:00 – 7:30 in the Sanctuary
7. Beginner Spanish for Mission Trips Led by Casey Seaman
This class is to help prepare mission trip participants or those wanting to engage in the local Hispanic community with basic terms, greetings and introductory conversations.
Starts Wednesday, January 9th from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 124 (Will run for 12 weeks)