Midweek at Church at The Mill
Wednesday nights are exciting at The Mill! Each week hundreds of kids, students, and adults gather together to grow spiritually, have fun, serve others, and worship Jesus!
MIDWEEK FOR KIDS
Wednesday Nights include free dinner, Preschool Worship and a Bible Story Time. Check-in at one of our three check-in locations: the new Kids' entrance in the middle of the concourse, the new Kids' Theater entrance, and the Side Preschool entrance. Drop off and pick-up in their classrooms.
Wednesday Nights for elementary kids include free dinner, fun games, lots of laughter and bible study lessons. Check-in at one of our three check-in locations: the new Kids' entrance in the middle of the concourse, the new Kids' Theater entrance, and the Side Preschool entrance. Drop off and pick-up in their classrooms.
Over 100 Preteens gather each week for their very own worship service. We kick-off with free food and then have a time of worship, a message, small groups and then fun games to close the night out. Check-in at one of our three check-in locations: the new Kids' entrance in the middle of the concourse, the new Kids' Theater entrance, and the Side Preschool entrance. Drop-off and pick-up locations are the new Kids' Theater.
If your child is new to Midweek and has not registered, please make sure he/she is registered beforehand or arrive early enough to register on site.
MIDWEEK FOR STUDENTS
Wednesday nights for Middle School students is a large group experience where students gather together upstairs in the gym for free food, hang out time, great worship, and a special message! Carpool drop off/pick up line is located in front of the gym.
This large group Midweek experience for High School students meets in The Chapel and includes free food, friends and fellowship, powerful worship, and a life-shaping message from God’s word!
MIDWEEK FOR ADULTS
Midweek for Adults – Fall 2019
Our adult equipping classes are designed to help you transform as a believer and fulfill the vision of Church at The Mill to make disciples who Gather, Grow, Give, and Go. These equipping classes last anywhere from 6-12 weeks. Note: Because classroom space is limited, please RSVP for these classes by emailing Tonya@amrbc.org.
If you have any special needs regarding any of these classes, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Adult Choir: Led by Jeff Brockelman
- The choir is open to anyone who wants to use their musical ability to lead people in worship. They prepare the worship experience for the 9:15AM and 11:00AM Sunday services and many other special events throughout the year.
- Starts Wednesday, August 7th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM in the Choir Rehearsal Room.
- There is no cost and no auditions required for the choir. All you have to do is show up! You can start on any Wednesday night as well.
Bible study through Matthew: The Coming of the King, by John MacArthur. Led by Andrew Lee
- The New Testament launches with an eye witness account of the events of Jesus' life from Matthew, a former despised tax collector who experienced a radical conversion and became one of Jesus' own disciples. Matthew's unique view interweaves his strong Jewish knowledge of the expected Messiah with his personal recollections of the flesh-and-blood Savior. In the process, he reveals the qualifications that prove Jesus was the promised Messiah.
- Starts Wednesday, August 21st from 6:00 – 7:30 PM. Room W106.
- Cost: $10
Women's Study: Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney. Led by Rebecca Fisher and Kimberly Henderson.
- Every woman knows practicing the Spiritual Disciplines is important, but most of us struggle with making time for them or even knowing what they all are. This practical study will guide participants through a carefully selected array of disciplines, including scripture reading, worship, silence and solitude, journaling, and more. Participate in in-depth discussions on Bible study and prayer and learn methods for praying through and meditating on Scripture. This class will provide you with a refreshing opportunity to embrace the pursuit of holiness through a lifelong delight in the disciplines.
- Starts Wednesday, August 21st from 6:00 – 7:30 PM. Room W102.
- Cost: $12
Beginner Sign Language Class: Led by Kim Speer
- This class will take some basic words and learn how actually to interact with individuals in our deaf community. We will expand our vocabulary from words only to basic conversation. This class will run for 12 weeks.
- Starts Wednesday, August 21st from 6:00 – 7:30 PM. Room W103.
- No Cost
Discovering your Purpose: Led by Jarrett McNeely
- We believe that one of the best ways to grow spiritually and make disciples is to use the spiritual gifts that God has given each of us. If you wish to discover your best fit and place and involvement, then join us for 6 weeks as we learn how to maximize the gifts that God has given us and how to use them for His glory in the church.
- Starts Wednesday, August 21st from 6:00 – 7:30 PM. Room W105.
- No cost
Financial Class: Dave Ramsey's, The Total Money Makeover. Led by Ned Secrest
- The Total Money Makeover is Dave's all-time bestselling book. It has helped millions of families get rid of debt and change their lives forever with its simple, practical seven-step plan.
- Starts Wednesday, August 21st from 6:00-7:30PM. Room W209.
- Cost: $15
Crew: Led by John Manly
- This group tackles construction and upkeep projects of all kinds, all over our church.
- Starts Wednesday, August 21st from 6:00-7:30PM. Meets in the gym.
- No cost
Missions 101. Led by Jason Williamson and Andrew Smith
- This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Missions at The Mill led by our Missions Pastor, Jason Williamson, and our Local Missions Director, Andrew Smith. Over the semester, you will learn about our core missions convictions, the theology behind missions, and why we do things we do. Also, you'll hear about the mission's opportunities for serving locally or internationally and hear rich testimonials about how lives have been changed through missions.
- Starts Wednesday, August 21st from 6:00-7:30PM. Room W101.
- No Cost.