MIDWEEK FOR KIDS
Meet downstairs in the Children's Wing. Enter through the children's wing entrance and check in using computers in lobby. Drop off and pick-up in their classrooms.
Check in at the welcome stations outside of the children’s wing. Drop off and pick up in their classrooms upstairs in the children’s wing.
Drop off/pick up in the Christian Life Center (our gym facility directly behind the main campus building).
If your child is new to Midweek and has not registered, please make sure he/she is registered beforehand or arrive early enough to register on site.
MIDWEEK FOR STUDENTS
Drop off/pick up in the Ramp (downstairs in our original building, where the Underground and church offices are located). Car pool lane lines up on the hill going down to the Ramp entrance.
Located in the Underground (our original sanctuary).
MIDWEEK FOR ADULTS
Midweek for Adults – Fall 2018
Note: Because classroom space is limited, please RSVP for these classes by emailing Tonya@amrbc.org. If you have any special needs regarding any of these classes, please let us know.
1. Book Study: The Believers Walk With Christ’ by John McArthur. Led by Andrew Lee
- Deepen and strengthen your relationship with Christ by understand what it means to “Walk” with Christ by studying biblical passages on Walking in Love, Walking in Truth, Walking in the Spirit, and many more.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 229
- Cost: $10
2. Book Study: The Excellent Wife, A Biblical Perspective by Martha Peace. Led by Rebecca Fisher
- If you are serious and sincere about your walk with Christ and want true biblical teaching and guidance of how to fulfill your role in a marriage to give God the glory, this is the study for you! Whether you are newly or seasoned married or you plan on being married someday, this scripture based study is a systematic and practical approach that speaks to issues and how to face them with God’s grace.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 228
- Cost: $10
3. Parenting Class: GPS- Guided Parental Strategy. Led by Jarrett McNeely
- GPS is for married couples ranging from newlyweds to couples who are seasoned in parenting multiple children. We will discuss over a 10 week period how to guide your home environment spiritually and also give you the tools to develop a family discipleship plan.
- Starts Wednesday, August from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 226
- No Cost
4. Financial Class: Dave Ramsey’s The Total Money Make Over. Led by Anne Kelley
- The Total Money Make Over is Dave’s all-time bestselling book. It has helped millions of families get rid of debt and change their lives forever with its simple, practical seven step plan.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 224
- Cost: $15
5. Crew: Led by John Manly
- This group tackles construction and upkeep projects of all kinds, all over our church.
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm, meets in the CLC
- No cost
6. Adult Choir: Led by Jeff Brockelman
- Choir is open to anyone who wants to use their musical ability to lead people in worship. They prepare music for the 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 Sunday services and many other special events throughout the year.
- Meets from 6:00 – 7:30 in the Sanctuary
7. Beginner Sign Language Class: Led by Kim Speer
- This class will teach basic sign language and attempt some conversation. There will be direct interaction with the instructor and classmates. Videos will be used to enhance learning. Plan to have fun and laugh a-lot!
- Starts Wednesday, August 29 from 6:00 – 7:30pm in Room 126
- No Cost