D-Groups are the connection to authentic discipleship, new friendships, and tons of fun. When times are hard, D-groups are the source of life-giving accountability and support. Students need a place that is safe to share what God is doing in their life that is limited to a few peers.
D-Groups are divided between ages and gender. Groups meet once a week in homes, on campus, in restaurants, or other locations throughout Spartanburg. The groups start in the fall but groups are always being created.
You can always sign up for D-Group, however, they kickoff on September 9th and go through May 31st.
HOW TO JOIN A D-GROUP
- Individually register by clicking the link here or the button below.
- You will be contacted within a few weeks by a leader.
- Review and sign the covenant. Parents, student, and leader will sign it.
- Faithfully go to your D-Group throughout the semester.
*Every September and January, The Mill has GroupLink to register for D-Groups.
LEAD A D-GROUP
- Leaders can be people from all backgrounds and ages. Leaders must be 18 years or older and able to pass a background check.
- After you apply here, a pastor will reach out within a few days with next steps.
- Leader Training (must take place before entering into the discipleship process).