We seek to partner with parents and existing ministries by equipping volunteers and discipling individuals with special needs and disabilities. We do this in an accessible and meaningful way to help them grow in their knowledge and love for God.
WE PARTNER WITH FAMILIES
- By allowing parents to serve and worship freely without worry.
- By coming alongside parents to provide access to needed resources, support, and encouragement as they face the unique needs of raising a child with a disability.
- By helping parents discover and implement ways to reach the spiritual needs of their child.
WE PARTNER WITH EXISTING CHURCH AT THE MILL MINISTRIES
- By partnering with teachers who have individuals with disabilities.
- By equipping the welcome team to welcome and connect individuals with disabilities into their ministry.
WE STRIVE TO MAKE DISCIPLES
- By engaging the individual in biblical teaching in a way that is meaningful and accessible to them.
- By going beyond just caring for the individual and providing the gospel in an accessible way.
- By praying for the individual’s spiritual needs and growth.
The heart of our Special Needs Ministry is to meet every individual where he or she is. To do so, we offer a variety of services through our programming and family events. These programs allow individuals to mainstream into a classroom with their typically developing peers while providing an advanced level of security and assistance for them to thrive.
- One on One shadows
- All-Access Elementary Class and All-Access Student Class
- ASL Elementary Class
- Young Adult Class
- ASL Interpreters for Preschool
- Sunday Morning Small Groups
- ASL Elementary meets at 9 AM
- Students meet at 9 AM
- Young Adults meet at 11 AM
- Midweek (Wednesday Evenings)
- One to one shadows as needed for preschool-student ages
- 5/13 - All-Access Mom's Night Out
- 9/17 - All-Access Family Day at The Park
GET INVOLVED WITH OUR MINISTRY
If you want to be involved with our All-Access Ministry, you can follow us on social media, sign-up for our newsletter, or serve with us.