We seek to partner with parents and existing ministries by equipping volunteers and discipling individuals with special needs and disabilities. We do this in an accessible and meaningful way to help them grow in their knowledge and love for God.
WE PARTNER WITH FAMILIES
- By allowing parents to serve and worship freely without worry.
- By coming alongside parents to provide access to needed resources, support, and encouragement as they face the unique needs of raising a child with a disability.
- By helping parents discover and implement ways to reach the spiritual needs of their child.
WE PARTNER WITH EXISTING CHURCH AT THE MILL MINISTRIES
- By partnering with teachers who have individuals with disabilities.
- By equipping the welcome team to welcome and connect individuals with disabilities into their ministry.
WE STRIVE TO MAKE DISCIPLES
- By engaging the individual in biblical teaching in a way that is meaningful and accessible to them.
- By going beyond just caring for the individual and providing the gospel in an accessible way.
- By praying for the individual’s spiritual needs and growth.
The heart of our Special Needs Ministry is to meet every individual where he or she is. To do so, we offer a variety of services. We currently offer a 1:1 shadowing program, as well as a peer partner program. These programs allow individuals to mainstream into a classroom with their typically developing peers while providing an advanced level of security and assistance for them to thrive. These services are provided during Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday night services.
You can contact our All-Acess Ministry Team Director, Laura Dyar, at email@example.com for more information about our weekly opportunities and individual needs.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Learn how you can get involved in our All - Access at The Mill special needs ministry.